Congratulations on choosing Quorn RFC as your home of rugby.
Please read the Membership agreement below.Once you have read the Membership Agreement, please complete the sign up form. Once you have completed the form you will be redirect to our payments page. In order to complete your membership you will have to pay for your selected membership type.
The onus being fully upon myself to notify Quorn Rugby (QRFC) of any such changes which might affect my and others’ training, health and well being.
I will inform QRFC of any change of personal contact information, in order that contact can be made with a family member should the need arise.
In consideration of QRFC’s agreement to instruct, assist and train me, I do here and forever release and discharge and hereby hold harmless QRFC and their respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors and employees from any claims, demands, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with this, any exercise program or game situation including any injuries resulting there from.
I acknowledge that the possibility of certain, physical changes during exercise do exist. These changes include abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders in heartbeat, heart attack and in very rare instances death.
I, to the best of my knowledge and belief, do not suffer from any medical or other health related condition which will prevent myself from taking part in the training or playing.
I acknowledge and agree that I assume the risks associated with any and all activities and /or exercise in which I participate in, within the training and game play of QRFC and that no responsibility whatsoever shall attach to QRFC or any other person involved in the organisation of QRFC’s activities for any injury, accidents, loss or damage I suffer as a result of participating in QRFC’s activities, howsoever caused.
I agree to comply with all instructions provided to me in relation to QRFC’s activities. You are advised to consider taking out personal injury cover as the compulsory RFU insurance is very limited.
I understand my role in ensuring that QRFC can exist for the benefit of my fellow players and members, and that complying with the code of conduct is an important aspect of this.
I further understand that serious breaches of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action being taken against me, including being excluded from matches and potentially expulsion from QRFC.
I understand the importance of social media, and that if used incorrectly can have a damaging effect on QRFC’s reputation.
I understand that I and I alone are responsible for my opinions, views and responsibilities online.
I further understand that failure to adhere to the guidelines below can result in my content being removed without warning, and my permanent removal from any of QRFC’s accounts and/or groups, this includes but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp.
Serious breaches of the social media policy may result in disciplinary action being taken against me, including being excluded from matches and potentially expulsion from QRFC.
Members Must Not:
- Create or transmit material that might be defamatory or incur liability for QRFC.
- Post message, status updates or links to material or content that is inappropriate.
Inappropriate content includes: pornography, racial or religious slurs, gender-specific comments, information encouraging criminal skills or terrorism, or materials relating to cults, gambling and illegal drugs. This definition of inappropriate content or material also covers any text, images or other media that could reasonably offend someone on the basis of race, age, sex, religious or political beliefs, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Send offensive or harassing material to other members via social media (including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp.)
- Send or post messages or material that could damages QRFC’s image or reputation.
- Post, upload, forward or link to spam, junk email or chain emails and messages.
- Distribute or share copyrighted material.
This code of conduct has been created to further the objectives of the club and uphold the spirit of the game. Members must not:
- Willingly, recklessly or negligently bring the club into disrepute
- Participate in any illegal activities including possessing or consuming illegal substances.
- Willingly, recklessly or negligently endanger the safety and wellbeing of any QRFC member, guest or opponent.
- Harass or bully any other member of the club.
- Physically or verbally abuse any match official or officer or representative of another rugby club.
- Punctuality – Make it your match word.
- Availability – Inform your captain ASAP if this changes.
- Annual Subscriptions – are to be paid by all members at the start of each season.
- Match Subs – You pay to play, please don’t make it an issue.
- Appearance – We are rugby players; expect to dress like one – shirt and tie are required on match days.
- Match Preparation – Give yourself the best chance, fitness and preparation are key.
- Respect the Referee – Lead by example and remember this is rugby.
- Train to win – Use the training resources provided by your club, improve your game.
- Discipline – On and off the field conduct yourself with appropriate restraint.
- Do it for your club – We are the club, between us we make it work, help where you can.
- Be committed to the club – Do not train with or play for other clubs without first notifying the club captain.
- Socialise – Talk to your opposition, buy them a drink, they can be your best coach.
- Please observe the club house rules concerning expected behaviour.
All players should abide by the principles set out below:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will treat your information with respect.
For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website.
By completing the sign up form below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.